Since projects are subject to constant change processes, they cause intransparencies combined with a myriad of unstructured information fragments. We can assist you in staying on top of things by supporting you with a professional change management. We recommend JIRA/GS as the tool of choice. If required, we can use any other tool in use by your company.
Better Project Management
- One central instance for requirements, change, error and risk information
- Clearly defined processes for your projects in the areas of requirements management, change management, project monitoring, configuration management, risk management, etc.
- Methodological support without additional effort
- Real-time information on the status of all processes in your project
- Unequivocal assignment of tasks and responsibilities as well as dependencies
- Possibility to document and analyze risks
- Uniform reporting
More Active Resource Planning
- Quick overview of the capacity utilisation of your staff in the different projects
- Detailed information on the contribution of your department to the different projects
- Support your staff for reporting and escalation
More Effective Communication
- Uniform and efficient communication among all stake holders
- Good cooperation even across globally distributed project teams
JIRA – Prime Change Management
JIRA enables continuous improvement in change management. Projects are supported with acknowledged best practices.
- Change Management
- More Information on JIRA
Confluence – Optimal Safeguarding of Know-how
Confluence is an Enterprise Wiki, which connects distributed teams and simplifies the building of content and knowledge bases.
Increase Productivity through
- Best acceptance
- Intelligent support of all documentation work
- Quick search and retrieval
- Overcome geographical distances
- Simplified documentation including free text search
- Central knowledge base for the entire company